Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What We Dig - Fat Pasha


Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of joining the What We Dig crew for an afternoon of Israeli and Jewish eats, as we took on Fat Pasha on Dupont. Though I have been to Fat Pasha several times before (and have always loved my experience!), it was so fun to be able to talk about one of my favourite dishes there, their Whole Roasted Cauliflower, and get to try two fantastic dishes that I have never tasted before, all on camera! Truly, I had such a blast and hope to get the opportunity to do more videos like this soon! Check out my episode to learn about three amazing dishes to try at Fat Pasha, and hear me embarrass myself over and over again with bad dad jokes! Enjoy!

Have you ever eaten at Fat Pasha before? What's your favourite dish? Tell me about it in the comments or tweet me: @thisgingerrose.

Listening To:

No comments: