Tuesday, June 25, 2013

For Robyn, With Love

I don't often post un-food-related subject matter here, but this is something that means a lot to me. Please take a moment and read about an old friend of mine, Robyn. Robyn was always one of the most beautiful people (inside and out) that I had ever known. So incredibly smart, talented, funny, and so genuinely lovely as a person, it breaks my heart to think that Robyn has been fighting a very rare and aggressive form of cancer for years now, not to mention other heartbreaking setbacks. Her battle isn't over yet and she needs your help. 

I ask you to please take a moment and read Robyn's story (from the words of her twin sister Leigh) and support in any way you can. No donation is too small, and even forwarding her story to others who may donate would mean the world and could help save an incredible girls life.
Read Robyn's story & donate here!

No comments: