Monday, February 4, 2013

Ocean Wise Month Media Launch: Experience It For Yourself!

If you had a chance to catch my entry in November on the Ocean Wise Month Media Launch held at Mildred's Temple Kitchen, you what an enjoyable experience that was for me being able to learn about the importance of Ocean Wise, how to take part in the movement of sustainable fishing and consuming, and learning how to create delicious and striking Ocean Wise approved dishes in my own home. Of course sampling delicious Ocean Wise seafood was my favourite part of the event, but my second favourite part was watching the three chef demos presented by Neptuno Oysters, Hooked Inc., and Chef Taylor McMeekin of the ACC and formerly of Mildred's Temple Kitchen. I loved getting to learn how to shuck oysters, steam fish en papillote, and basket a fish, three techniques formerly foreign to me, as well as hear their own personal feelings and experiences with sustainable seafood in Canada. Thanks to Ocean Wise, you can now share that same experience, by watching all three demos right here! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 

Listening To:
Kendrick Lamar - Money Trees (Feat. Jay Rock)

Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments: