Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Looking for Pledges!


This isn't a food related post, but it is something that means a great deal to me. On August 15th I will be jumping out of a plane with nine friends to raise money and awareness for Lyme Disease in Canada. My friend Tracy's sister Jamie was diagnosed with Lyme Disease four years ago, a disease which has left her bedridden, and a disease that doctors in Canada often deny patients even having. My friends and I are going skydiving, in hopes that people will sponsor us and our efforts so that we can help to raise money for CanLyme, a foundation that is aiming to build Canada's first Lyme Disease research and testing centre.

To learn more and sponsor a skydiver visit http://www.canlyme.com/freefall.html.

Thank you,

xo Danielle

Listening To:
Welcome To Wherever You Are - Bon Jovi

Powered by mp3skull.com

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

OMG that is such a wonderful thing...I am so impressed by you,sweetie

Kisses

Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!